The courses listed are only for Cisco Networking Academy Program instructors at a registered Cisco Academy.
DWith changes to the curricula and to provide more flexibility in the training, we are no longer scheduling any fixed training dates for training courses, but rather running courses in an on-demand basis to suit both parties. Please see our current schedule below which provides more details on our course offerings, delivery methods and how to request dates.
Our schedule and costs for each course can be found here.
To register on our training, please fully complete and return the registration form to us
Note: Without a fully completed form, we are unable to add you to the course.
Terms and Conditions:
The terms and conditions for our instructor training can be found here.
A brochure showing all of the Cisco Networking Academy Course with brief details can be found here. We can offer training on any of the courses if required, contact us if courses are not shown on our training schedule.
Included with our courses:
- Support can be via various methods, including:
- NETLAB accounts to complete course labs and additional value added labs
- Recorded presentations for each chapter/module (when available)
- Instructors with many years experience delivering all courses and who have completed the ITQ process
- Continued support for 12 months following the training course
We may be able to provide some courses on your own site, if this is required contact us with your requirements and costs.