Instructor Training Course Schedule
Last Updated: 9th December 2016
The courses listed are only for Cisco Networking Academy Program instructors at a registered Cisco Academy.
With all of our training courses we provide:
- Email/Phone/WebEx/NETLAB support
- NETLAB accounts to complete labs (except NIE and IT Essentials courses at the current time)
- Recorded presentations for each chapter/module
- Instructors with many years experience delivering all courses and who have completed the ITQ process
- Continued support for 12 months following the training course
- Currently, all of our courses that complete prior to the 31st July 2017 have been scheduled, to allow for your planning
- The next set of course dates are due to be released by the end of June 2017
Released instructor course schedule
We may be able to offer additional dates if there is enough interest in a particular course, please contact us at email@example.com and we will see if we can assist.
Registration on courses
- To register on our training please complete fully and return this form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to teaching a course for the first time, instructor candidates must receive training on the course content.
- Complete the instructor class registration
- Download and review the course materials two weeks before the training session
- Participate in all activities during class, including online and classroom learning, labs, online assessments, and skills-based assessments
- Complete an online final exam, course feedback form, and pass any associated hands-on, skills-based assessments (SBAs).
Instructor Fast Track (IFT) Enrollment Prerequisites
Course enrollment prerequisuites can be seen here
Course Joining Instructions
- Course joining instructions can be seen here
- For costs of courses please follow this link
- In-Person - This is the standard in-person courses with everything done in the 5 or 10 days, very intensive. Not many of our courses are run using this model based on feedback over the years
- In-Person (Hybrid) - This is really a blended offering but we have kept the full amount of in-person days as based on feedback over the years people prefer to complete the theory prior to attending the course so they can concentrate on the labs and gaining valuable insight on how best to teach the course. This is the least intensive option.
- Blended - Only used for CCNP at the moment, requires a lot of discipline and time in your normal work to ensure all of the work is completed prior to attending for the case studies and final exams
- Remote - Currently not used
If we do not support the training type you require, as long as it fits within the delivery rules we may be able to run a course to fit your requirements. Contact us with your requirements
Prior to Booking your travel arrangements
- Confirm that you have booked your place on the course before making any travel arrangements.
Prior to attending
- Instructors MUST have enrolled on the course.
- Instructors MUST have studied the curriculum, because the training will primarily focus on skills development and best practices.
Requirements to Pass the course
- Must attend and participate in all sessions of the course.
- Must pass the final theory exam:
- 80% pass mark on first attempt.
- 85% pass mark on second attempt.
- Must pass the final skills exams:
Course Cancellation Policy
- Courses may be cancelled up to 14 days before the start date, due to either low numbers or operational requirements.
- If this occurs emails will be sent out to the email address that is registered within Cisco NetSpace.
- If an instructor is unable to attend training, they must withdraw immediately and at least 10 working days prior to the start of the course.
- We reserve the right to charge the full training fee if an instructor is on the roster 10 working days or less prior to the start of the course and then withdraws or fails to attend the course.
- In exceptional circumstances where a late cancellation is unavoidable, the Main Contact of the institution must provide evidence of the nature of the problem and we will reconsider the application of this cancellation policy.
Top of page